Wednesday, March 9, 2011

arghhh

So, I've been getting pretty frustrated with my beloved fro lately. Its getting longer but I have been struggling with protective styles. My curls have been tangling and I just went on a knot cutting frenzy a few hours ago! This was the greatest amount I've cut out in one session yet. I am scared of breakage, so I have been considering sweing in a weave using the cap method as a way to protective style my hair. I would like a bang too. Haven't decided which type of hair but its official: I'M ABOUT TO TRACK IT UP! ;-}
-D

2 comments:

  1. Applaud your new found natural love--I'm doing a big chop soon and can't wait.. Excited to share in your journey and posts.. I'm Marilyn from Stopping by from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ - Inewly following you.. Can't wait to indulge in more of your awesome posts.. Pls stop by sometime... Thank You.. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I now follow. You have some great projects up and that's a very nice layout! I'm excited to hear that you're about to BC! I didn't think I would but I loved having a short do for the first time in my life. You just reminded me I didn't post pics from when I first did my BC..SOON TO COME!

    ReplyDelete