Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bantu Knot Out Results

So the results came out better than expected! I had another picture, but I like this one better because the mirror shot allowed a view of how the back looked. I must admit, I didn't think at first that Naptural85's method would work for my length, but I love the results. After counting the pins, I had about ten knots total. When I took them out, I didn't spray my hair, or oil/butter my hands (I know, bad Dejah). I will do this more often, especially as my nighttime routine to protect my hair from being matted when I sleep in my fro. I think that's the source of my tangling/knots/breakage. I am extremely happy with the results, and it took me less than ten minutes I'd say to do the style after watching the video. I think I can safely say this will become a staple style. =}
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment