Friday, March 18, 2011

Mix It Up!










I completely disagree with people who tell me they want to go natural, but claim it is "too expensive". You can do many things, like mix your own products. Its easy on your pockets, and better for your hair: you know everything that is in the mixture. No confusion about what something is called and how to pronounce it.
Today, I mixed up some more of my "shea souffle" that I use on my hair and skin. I used measuring cups to measure my concoction.

I know it will be enough to last me a long while because it filled a 4oz jar I had left from the last time I bout shea butter LAST school year. Expensive? Definitely not. Time consuming? Not really. The entire process definitely did not exceed 15 minutes. =}
-D
Post Updated: 3-22-11

No comments:

Post a Comment