Sunday, December 12, 2010

Newly Natural

Hello all! =]
I had made the decision to stop perming and grow out my natural hair this year. Though I considered it my freshman year of college, I continued to perm my hair before returning to school after winter or summer break.
I began my transition with braids towards the end of July. My last perm was sometime between end of may/beginning of june when I came home for summer break.
When the time for another touchup came, I decided against it and had some braids installed by a friend of mine before my junior year started in August 2010. The last time putting heat to my hair was when I blowdryed my hair prior to getting it braided.
I BC'd on October 25th 2010. The rest is hair history. Its been almost 2 months now, & I LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment