Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Healthy Hair Challenge

Hello all! Happy New Year :-)
The Moptop Maven has a Healthy Hair Challenge for 2011 that I'm participating in. Today I dry detangled with a conditioner mix she recommends: water in your spray bottle and 2-3 squirts of conditioner. I used my Herbal Essences Hello Hydration (HEHH) for my mix and dry detangled. I pre-pood with a mixture of safflower oil, coconut oil, and olive oil. I'm about to wash the mixture out in sections as she suggests. I am following the regimen for wearing your hair loose during the challenge, at least for now because of the length of my hair. I am about to go through with the rest of the my regimen, and I will post the pictures I have taken throughout the process in another post. My current length is a small afro, un-stretched, and my hair goal for the first part of the challenge (Jan-June) is chin length.
Are you prepared for the challenge?
Ciao for now!
xoxo
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment