Saturday, March 19, 2011

I've Been Featured!

I am squealing with excitement you guys! When I woke up, I received an email of a question someone sent in to my tumblr ask box saying they saw my feature I submitted a few weeks ago to CurlyNikki. What news to wake up to! I was aware it was coming this week, I've been checking everyday like a madwoman (lol). I received a lot of positive feedback from the (currently four) comments under it. *As a tear stings the side of my eye and threatens to fall* lol!

I am nothing short of ecstatic that I was granted the chance to share a part of my life story and natural hair explorations and possibly to inspire others who are curious about going natural and finally making the decision to do the big chop. Truly a blessing from above. I believe my purpose is to inspire others and spread peace love and positivity.
If you guys haven't seen it already, here is the link.
-D

2 comments:

  1. I just saw your feature and wanted to say CONGRATS! lol..I too got a feature @ naturallyobsessed.net this week so I KNOW THE FEELING lol I think i posted it on twitter..facebook..and my own blog! way excited! You now have a new follower :) congrats again!

    www.nichque.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share the excitement because I posted on all my sites as you have lol
    I will be following back and will go check out your feature =}

    ReplyDelete