Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My mentality when it comes to natural hair

Blog sites and youtube channels hype the expensive products but do you wanna know what I say personally? Bump that! Make your own products, buy the cheapies, even if it has some of the "evil ingredients" in it. You just have to stick to what works for your hair!
If you see a photo/someone on youtube and convine yourself they have the same hair as you, I encourage you to think about this: they may be MANIPULATING their hair to look like that! *gasp* Did she just say that?! YES, I DID!
It happens! I try my best to listen to my hair because I choose to let it do its own thing, even if it's the total opposite of what I wanted to do/the look I was going for. So be it! My hair truly knows what's best for itself.
One last thing dolls; TRIAL AND ERROR! More error than trial might I add. Do you boo! ;-]
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment