Monday, February 7, 2011

Variation of my Normal Twist Out


Got lots of compliments on the Hair of the Day today (2/7/11).
This look was achieved by spritzing my hair with my spray bottle mix of cold water, 2 drops of HEHH conditioner, olive oil, and a few drops of Rosemary Essential Oil.
I then combed my hair starting from the ends with my conair denman like brush.
I added a little Olive Oil Eco Styler Gel to the hair, then two strand twisted and went to bed. The next morning, I re-spritzed with my water mix, and sealed my ends with safflower oil before twisting in the opposite direction to unravel and voila! This is how it came out!
I then added my black satin bow headband with white polka dots to complete my look.
No fluffing. No seperating.
I was in love with how it looked! I’m going to start doing this more often. It will also be easier to retwist at night as well as elongate the amount of days before a cowash.

Eureka Moment =}

No comments:

Post a Comment