Friday, April 29, 2011

Closeup on finished protective style

Tuesday night I washed my hair with the flat twists in and braided the rest of the hair. I used Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo & TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Conditioner. I partly dried with a cotton tee and then slept with a showercap under my bonnet. The next day I sported a braidout and left the side twists in after redoing them.
Fast forward to thursday afternoon, I decided to start mini twists. I had a meeting for royal court (I won Miss Senior for my University!) Then grabbed dinner and headed to work study. I finished the front half, and sported a mini puff in the back. I didn't get a chance to finish until a few minutes ago. The flat twists were a little rough looking since tuesday's wash, and I redid those as well.
Here are my results! After the tedious work I have done, I WILL be sporting this look for about 2-3weeks (or at least until finals are over). I plan to style the mini twists several ways, so be on the lookout for updates! =}
-D

2 comments:

  1. My hair still kind of short to put in a protective style.So,I have to wait awhile.
    http://treasuredspotbookreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. I still struggle and try to find ways I can protective style because I find myself in the "in between" stage with a not so TWA. I lose ideas, but there's always youtube! Just find out what works for you.

    ReplyDelete