Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hair Discoveries (Pt. 1)

Just a few ramblings about what I've discovered about my hair since going natural.
Month 5 Post BC

• My hair has looser curls in the back and sides, and is really thick at the crown
• There’s this one section in the front left of my head that I have to give special attention too, because it WILL get dry
• Keeping my hands OUT of my hair will definitely keep my hair ON my head!
• Protective styling=LESS SHEDDING!
That's just to name a few. I will be doing more posts updating my hair discoveries as I continue my adventures with my hair!

2 comments:

  1. This is very similar to what i've discovered about my own head. Right in the middle of my head is really tightly coiled, the front is super straight and always looks in danger of over drying. It's a learning time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I strive to be as patient as possible so my hair stays happy.

    ReplyDelete