Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another Protective Style


At my University, I am running for the title of Miss. Senior. Last night, we had a ceremony called VUU (Virginia Union University) Honors which was to honor students, student organizational groups, and faculty members that students voted for, as well as special votes like student organization with the highest cumulative GPA.
Anyways, the Royal Court hopefuls were the opening act. We did a dance number, as well as introductions. We all did incredibly well! Voting is tomorrow and I am SUPER excited! The winners will be announced at the Maroon & Steele Ball on Saturady evening. I will be sure to let you guys know the results!
This is the style I had done. I will be keeping it in for about a week, definitely until saturday. Last night I slept with a satin scarf under my satin bonnet and on top of my satin pillowcase! I am a wild sleeper and wanted to be secure.
This is the video that inspired this style. I will redo the back to make smaller twists. I parted the front differently because I don't fancy straight backs on myself, its a bit too plain for my personality and liking. I also flat twisted because I cannot do cornrows on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment