Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bonnets & Breakage

So I have made an observation while looking at my new bonnet. Bonnets usually
have an elastic band (as shown) or a stretchy fabric, that is not satin by
the way. Therefore posing a question in my mind; do bonnets equal breakage?
If you look closely, you can spot a stray hair on the elastic part of the
bonnet.
After thinking this, I felt it only right to wear my bonnet inside out from
now on; placing the elastic band on the outside so it does not rub against
my hair. I will be sure to update you guys on the results that come from this
observation.
Protective styling has been leaving me with less tangles, knots, and
breakage. I am hoping this behavior when wearing a bonnet will produce the
same results, along with low manipulation around my edges (i.e. tight
pulling, headbands/brastraps, puffs, tying satin scarves, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment