Thursday, June 2, 2011

Update! (Long Post)


Greetings all!
I know I haven't been updating much as of late and that's because my laptop has broken yet AGAIN! *grrr* I am also taking summer classes at my University, and the schedule is pretty hectic being in class for as long as FOUR and a HALF hours! I get breaks, but boy is it draining. It also had me too busy to notice I just passed my 7month mark on May 25th! (How rude?)
I've also found myself in a rut as of late with the styling attempts. However, I have found a way to do a single twist on both sides of my hair this morning! I had used Naptural85's Twist Out Method after washing my hair with JohnsonJohnson's Baby Shampoo (the orange color one), DT with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Masque, CoWash w/ HEHH, and used Taliah Waajid's The Great Detangler as a leavein and twisted, sealing with my new oil =}
The result is above, and it is really defined. I followed her method exactly w/the exception of products used and actually washing my hair (it was MUCH needed). Oh yeah, I prepooed for at least an hour with my Coconut/Rosemary EO mix as well.
I also recently bought some grapeseed oil (which I sealed with), and am currently testing to see how my hair likes it. Personally, I'm loving it so far, but we'll see what Fro-meo thinks!
That's all for now guys, gotta get back to this paper about the history of the Euro in France, oh what fun. Later!
XOXO, D

No comments:

Post a Comment