Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pic of the Day 6/19/11


Hey there! I'm starting something new called "Pic of the Day" as you see from the title. This POTD is from my relaxed days clearly, and it comes with a bit of a story. It was taken back in August of 2008 when I was on my way to freshman orientation week at my University. My hair was freshly dyed jet black, only my second time EVER dying my hair. The first was blonde a month prior to that but my hair grows TOO fast and my roots were showing, so I chose color over a perm since I would be so far away from home and color touchups with my trusted hair stylist (my aunt) would be slim to none. When my hair grew back out, it was barely noticeable. Both times I dyed my hair, I used Clairol Texture Tones (The Honey Blonde, then Jet Black). Great choice of dye, the blonde doesn't contain ammonia nor bleach, and the line doesn't have a sickly smell like other dyes may.
Hope you've gained some sort of insight from this! =}
XoXo, D

No comments:

Post a Comment