Friday, June 10, 2011

Hair Discoveries (Pt. 2)

Month 7 Post BC (Will be 8 on 6/25)
 I’m actually discovering that lukewarm-warm water rinses work better for my strands. They leave me with less frizz as well as save me the shock of ice cold water hitting my body lol
 Paying closer attention to my hair and taking better care of it is NOT so hard after all :-}
 I can keep the scissors out of my hands and away from my hair through the aforementioned: causes LESS breakage/knots
 Finger detangling works better for me; less hair lost as opposed o usage of combs of any sort
 Parting my hair (especially a straight part down the middle) is becoming easier: YAY!
 Starting to discover my staples: could I be on the road to an HG product? (Hallelujah chorus)
 JohnsonJohsnon baby shampoo is about to be the ONLY shampoo I use! Really, its GREAT for me! Plus, low cost ;-}
 Stretched hair/length/length checks are NOT that important. Patience my child. Length is inevitable, behavior determines retention!
 I still want to try Taliah Waajid's Curly Curl Crème (as referred to me by a fellow natural that is just graduated from my University: her referral lead me to my GREAT DETAGLER cuz that product was out; BLESS her!)
 I'm still trying to think of ways I want to style my hair for my 21st on July 25th!

2 comments:

  1. "Stretched hair/length/length checks are NOT that important. Patience my child. Length is inevitable, behavior determines retention!"

    This, all day. I'm still guilty of length-checking frequently because I'm so eager to see progress, but like kimmaytube said, longer hair -is- healthy hair because it shows that you've been practicing healthy hair care procedures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay! I love breakthroughs lol I seemed obsessed with it at the beginning of my journey beacuse I was so used of having so much hair on my head all of my life. I had to come to the realization that there are far more important things for me to worry about than the length of my hair!

    ReplyDelete